Outriders, the new looter game from People Can Fly and Square Enix, has had a bit of a rocky launch. From server issues to a nasty bug that can completely wipe players’ inventories, things haven’t exactly been smooth sailing for the new game. That being said, the developers certainly have plans to restore the inventories for players who have been affected by the bug, and are releasing a new patch to rebalance the game as well.
First, the inventory restoration has no set date just yet, but the devs are hoping to get it done within the coming week and have stated that this will be a one-off event. In addition to that, the bug fixes coming in this patch should help significantly reduce the chances of other players getting their inventories wiped as well.
Other than that, this patch is full of rebalances that will nerf the Trickster, Technomancer, and Pyromancer classes. You can check out the full patch notes here that detail the specific nerfs that each class is getting.
Finally, People Can Fly is also releasing a Community Appreciation Package for players who have been active during the launch period from March 31 to April 11. Players will receive a Legendary weapon, some Titanium, and a new emote.
Outriders is now available on PC and consoles.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Just Starting Out in Outriders? Here Are 5 Tips & Tricks For Beginners