Disco Elysium: The Final Cut was released for PC and PlayStation just a couple weeks ago, with an Xbox and Switch release in the works as well. While the game’s been running just fine on PC, at least in our experience so far, it’s had a bit of a rougher time on PS4 and PS5.
That being said, Studio ZA/UM has been quick to address these issues. Patch 1.3 is now available on the platform, and it should provide players with a much smoother experience. The bug fixes are as listed below:
- Tons of Voice Over fixes
- Improved Kim pathfinding
- Fixed controller interaction during Seafort Dream
- Fixed controller interaction with The Pigs
- Fixed Sandcastle interaction
- Fixed car interaction
- Fixed instances where the tide never receded near the swings
- Fixes pawnshop healing interaction
- Fixed Thought Cabinet freezes
- Fixed save game bugs
- Fixes for Cutscene locks and edge-case interactions with controllers
- And little bit this and that, general house cleaning after stormy development!
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is now available on PC and PS4.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Playing Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Gets a Gritty New Launch Trailer
- Disco Elysium Final Cut Set to Launch Later This Month; Coming to Both PS4/PS5
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Coming in 2021, Features Full Voice Acting & Expanded Quests
- Disco Elysium is Getting a TV Show; Will be Developed by Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Producer