Since its launch on the Switch a couple weeks back, Monster Hunter Rise has officially surpassed 5 million units sold, making it a pretty successful hit for Capcom early on in 2021. It’s certainly one of the very best entries in the series, thanks to the new mechanics like wirebugs and Palamutes.
To celebrate that incredible milestone, Capcom is giving out free in-game items to players who have purchased the game. If you log in, talk to the Palico mailman NPC in the Steelworks section of Kamura Village, you’ll be redeem those free items. All you have to do is check for add-on content and you should automatically receive the items in the mailbox.
The free items include the following:
- Mega Potion x30
- Well-done Steak x20
- Large Barrel Bomb x10
- Mega Demondrug x5
- Mega Armorskin x5
These are all extremely useful items even if you’ve already sunk 100 hours into the game, and if you’re just getting started, well, these should give you a nice boost.
Monster Hunter Rise is now available for the Switch, and is set to come to PC next year.
- How to Beat Gore Magala in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
- How to Cure Bloodblight in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
- Where to Find Purecrystal in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
- How to Get Lucky Balls in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
- How to Increase Master Rank & Max Master Rank Level in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak