This new sleepy Chocobo Plushie is everything. Just look at it, it’s perfect.
There are few things cuter than Chocobos in the world of Final Fantasy (sorry Moogles you’re kind of creepy, Kupo). How do you make them cuter? Obviously you make them all sleepy and cuddly.
The only thing not adorable about it is its price tag. It’s going to set you back $47.99. A W 18.5″ X D11.41″ X H 9.84″ plushie going for nearly $50 is a hard pill to swallow.
It’s par for the course for official Square Enix and Final Fantasy merch, sadly. They are usually quite expensive. But if you want the most adorable official Chocobo plushie ever then, well, that’s the price of admission.
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Reveals Minami Natsuno Figure Prototype & Cute Plushies of the Whole Gang
- Monster Hunter Rise Getting Adorable Palico, Palamute, & Magnamalo Plushies
- These Animal Crossing Plushies From Merchoid Can Now Be Pre-Ordered
- You Can Now Buy Gigantamax Meowth and Pikachu Plushies
- Kingdom Hearts III Sora & Kairi Plushies by Square Enix Are Absolutely Adorable