Square Enix just announced that it will be hosting a “Square Enix Presents” showcase next week.
The event will last approximately 40 minutes and will present a brand new Life is Strange game, on top trailers, gameplay, and announcements of the following:
- Outriders, the high-intensity RPG-shooter set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe, coming out on April 1
- Balan Wonderworld, which arrives on March 26
- The ongoing celebration for the 25th anniversary of TOMB RAIDER
- Marvel’s Avengers, the story-driven, third-person action-adventure game from Crystal Dynamics
- Upcoming action shooter Just Cause Mobile
- New mobile game announcements from the award-winning Square Enix Montréal studio
- A look at a few of the whimsical games from Square Enix sister company TAITO
Below you can check out the logo revealed for the presentation,
If you’re wondering, this doesn’t seem to include the remakes of a past Square Enix IP that has been teased by Forever Entertainment. We’ll have to see if there will be any surprises.
Of course, you’ll find all the relevant news here on Twinfinite.