Earlier today, a brand new gameplay trailer was revealed for 24 Entertainment’s huge upcoming 60-player action Battle Royale, Naraka: Bladepoint.
In the trailer above, you can see all of the different moves, classes, and combinations the game places at your fingertips, allowing for a slew of variation and choice gameplay-wise.
Naraka: Bladepoint was announced last year at The Game Awards with the developer describing it as a “multiplayer combat game.” They go into a little more death below:
“NARAKA: BLADEPOINT offers close-range action set on the mysterious Eastern realm of Morus. The game features a boundless movement system that allows players to climb, hang, and even parkour.
With an aim-at-whatever-you-want grappling hook and a sophisticated yet beginner-friendly combat system involving accessible block & parry mechanics, NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is designed to provide a brand-new experience of melee combat and world exploration.
Integrating Eastern aesthetic and philosophy, NARAKA: BLADEPOINT presents a forsaken island of splendid landscapes as well as inexplicable enigmas.”
Currently, it is set for release in 2020 for PC and consoles. For more information, be sure to check back to Twinfinite.
While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the rest of our coverage for Future Games Spring Showcase as it airs as well.
- Naraka: Bladepoint Shows New Hero Justina Gu and Her Skills in Action
- Naraka: Bladepoint Teases New Hero Justina Gu With New Trailer
- Naraka: Bladepoint Reveals New Hero Wuchen’s Gameplay In New Trailer
- Naraka: Bladepoint Trailer Reveals Chainsaw During PC Gaming Show
- Naraka: Bladepoint Gets New Trailer and Screenshots Ahead of Closed Beta