Developed by Four Quarters Team and published by Devolver Digital, Loop Hero is a brand new deck-building, rogue-lite RPG that’s been making waves on Steam since its release about a couple weeks back. There’s quite a bit of depth to the deck-building elements, especially when you start to unlock golden cards, which add another layer of strategy to the game. Here’s how to get all golden cards in Loop Hero.
Gettings All Golden Cards in Loop Hero
Before you can even start using golden cards in your deck, you’ll first have to build the Intel Center in your camp. This will give you the ability to choose the golden cards in the deck-building menu.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll then have to build an additional structure to actually unlock those cards. The facilities are as follows:
- Arsenal: Requires the Smelter
- Ancestral Crypt: Requires the Crypt
- Maze of Memories: Requires the Library
- Zero Milestone: Requires the Alchemist Tent
Once you’ve built all of these structures back at camp, you’ll finally have access to all four golden cards in Loop Hero. However, there is a catch: you can only have one golden card in deck, and they can only be used once in an expedition, so choose wisely.
Here’s what each of the cards do in the game:
- Arsenal: Creates an additional item slot (the game says “item slot” which can be confused with camp item slots, but what this really means is that you gain an additional equipment slot for an extra piece of gear), but lowers gear quality by 15%.
- Ancestral Crypt: +3 max HP for every enemy with a soul killed, but removes HP bonus from gear. Gives you one resurrection charge.
- Maze of Memories: Does nothing, and takes up a lot of space.
- Zero Milestone: Evenly changes monster’s strength depending on their position on the road. Weakens the ones close to the meridian and strengthens the ones that are far away.
These cards are all double-edged swords, but can be very effective when paired with the right classes. For instance, Arsenal works best with Rogue as you gain access to amulets, which give you magic HP. And the Ancestral Crypt is great with Necromancer since you don’t get gear with max HP bonuses anyway.
That’s all you need to know about how to get golden cards in Loop Hero. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- 5 Ways Loop Hero Could Be Even Better
- Loop Hero Composer States the Game Will Get New Music Over Time, Free for Those Who Bought the Soundtrack
- Loop Hero Review – There Is No Control
- Loop Hero Surpasses 500,000 Units Sold, Devs Promise Quality-of-Life Updates & More Content