During It Takes Two’s second level, The Tree, May and Cody find themselves stuck in the middle of an all-out war between squirrels and wasps. To progress, they need to work with the squirrels and defeat the Wasp Queen. Along the way, there are a few opportunities for trophies and achievements, including one that fits all too well into the theme of war. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Fried Friendship trophy or achievement in It Takes Two.
How to Get Fried Friendship Trophy & Achievement in It Takes Two
Right after you complete the turbine puzzle in the Captured section of this level, head to the right and throw the doorway. Ahead, you’ll see a blue fence and a button that says START.
When you approach it, the squirrels will downplay it and tell you to ignore it. Obviously, curiously will get the better of you and you’ll want to press it.
Ground pound the button to activate it. Whichever character initiated the ground pound will be sucked in by a vacuum.
Whoever is on the outside now has the option to torture their partner a few different ways by pressing four different red buttons. Those options include: shocking, incineration, high speed, and transformation into an acorn to be crushed.
Execute all of these options and then hit the STOP button to release who is ever stuck. The Fried Friendship trophy or achievement should then pop.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Get Fried Friendship Trophy & Achievement in It Takes Two:
- Head to the right and throw the doorway after completing the turbine puzzle in Captured.
- Ahead, you’ll see a blue fence and a button that says START.
- Ground pound the button on the floor.
This sucks the ground pounder into a vile.
- The player outside of the vile needs to press all four red buttons before hitting STOP to let their partner out.
Those four buttons will torture your partner by way of shock, incineration, high speed, and transformation into an acorn to be crushed.
And that is everything you need to know about how to get the Fried Friendship trophy or achievement in It Takes Two. If you and your partner are still hunting for more help navigating the game’s bite-sized world, look no further than our official wiki guide.
- It Takes Two Has Sold 2 Million Copies
- It Takes Two Has Sold 1 Million Copies Since Launch
- It Takes Two vs A Way Out: Which Couch Co-Op Game Is Better?
- It Takes Two Review – Precise Cooperative Brilliance
- It Takes Two Tackles Relationship Issues in New Trailer