If you’re currently making your way through It Takes Two, you are probably aware of all the scattered little interactions that lead to trophies/achievements. It is often that what you need to interact with isn’t all that obvious, so here’s a guide for how to get the Bug Sized Relaxation achievement/trophy in It Takes Two.
How to Get the Bug Sized Relaxation Trophy/Achievement in It Takes Two
In the Green Fingers section of the Garden chapter, after you fight the Burrower, you’ll find yourself in front of part of the house with a massive and very purple arch to the side.
Immediately after crossing the arch you’ll see a sign for the Spa/Greenhouse on your right. Take the right here by the sign and head through the curtains at the end. Once inside, you’ll notice the spa has many interactable spots inside, be it the shower or the pool.
Both players will simply need to interact with something inside the spa for the Bug Sized Relaxation trophy/achievement to pop, as this isn’t one that simultaneously unlocks for both players.
For a quicker summary of the Bug Sized Relaxation trophy/achievement
- You’ll need to be on the Green Fingers section of the Garden chapter.
- Right after the Burrower fight, you’ll be in an open area outside the house.
- Take the left path through the arch and turn right at the Spa/Greenhouse sign.
- Interact with anything inside the spa for the achievement/trophy to pop. Both players will need to do this as it pops individually.
That’s all you need to know for how to get the Bug Sized Relaxation trophy in It Takes Two.
If you are looking to get all the achievements, the platinum trophy, or even just figure out how to defeat certain bosses be sure to take a look at our It Takes Two guide wiki.
- It Takes Two Has Sold 1 Million Copies Since Launch
- It Takes Two vs A Way Out: Which Couch Co-Op Game Is Better?
- It Takes Two Review – Precise Cooperative Brilliance
- It Takes Two Tackles Relationship Issues in New Trailer
- It Takes Two Has Officially Gone Gold