It Takes Two follows the story of May and Cody, a couple on the outs that finds themselves transported into their daughter’s toy dolls. To get their bodies back, they need to platform, puzzle, and traverse a number of different creative levels. Along the way, there are also plenty of easter eggs and rewards to be found. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Plastic Prison Breakers trophy or achievement in It Takes Two.
How to Get Plastic Prison Breakers Trophy & Achievement in It Takes Two
In Chapter 3, May and Cody make their way through Rose’s Room, exploring the intricacies of her pillow fort. If you head as far left as possible while in the fort, you find a few pillows that form a platform.
If you go up the platform, a hidden tunnel eventually leads you to a secret prison. Inside this jail, you’ll find two familiar action figures.
These action figures are none other than Leo Caruso and Vincent Moretti, the two protagonists for Hazelight Studios’ previous co-op adventure, A Way Out.
For anyone unfamiliar with the title, the game followed the two characters as they attempted to escape from prison — making the fact that they’re in jail in Rose’s Room even funnier.
Approach each of their toy forms and you’ll see that they each have a space in front of them that is just asking someone to ground pound it. If you hit the spaces individually, you’ll be able to hear them recite some lines, which is even done by the original voice actors.
For the purpose of the Plastic Prison Breakers trophy or achievement, though, you’ll want to have May and Cody ground pound each toy at the same time. If you timed it right, a cutscene will play between the two.
Your trophy or achievement should pop shortly after the cutscene.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Get Plastic Prison Breakers Trophy & Achievement in It Takes Two:
- Make your way to the left side of Rose’s pillow fort in Chapter 3.
- When you reach a pillow platform, climb up and continue left.
- You’ll come upon a prison-like area with two action figures.
- Ground pound both action figures simultaneously to unlock the trophy or achievement.
That is everything you need to know about how to get the Plastic Prison Breakers trophy or achievement in It Takes Two. If you’re still looking for more info on the game, head over to our guide wiki or check out more of our coverage below.
- It Takes Two vs A Way Out: Which Couch Co-Op Game Is Better?
- It Takes Two Review – Precise Cooperative Brilliance
- It Takes Two Tackles Relationship Issues in New Trailer
- It Takes Two Has Officially Gone Gold
- Co-Op Platformer It Takes Two Releases March 2021