Since the DMR was finally nerfed in Warzone, players have been trying to work out what the next best weapon is. One of the frontrunners is the FFAR, which is one of the assault rifles that has made its way over from Black Ops Cold War. If you’re looking to set up a class around it, here’s our breakdown of the best FFAR loadout in Warzone.
The best thing about the FFAR is that is can be used as both an assault rifle and a submachine gun. At range, especially with the loadout we’ll list below, it’s not the best, but it’s more manoeuvrable that most other assault rifles and rivals even most of the SMGs at close range, the MAC 10 aside. It allows you to run a sniper in your loadout without having to worry about being useless in more enclosed areas of Verdansk.
Best FFAR Loadout in Warzone
When it comes to the best FFAR loadout in Warzone, you’re going to want to go for something that’s still quick on the draw, but not useless at medium range.
The longest barrel, the 21.2″ Ranger will let it pack a punch at longer ranges, while the Raider Stock and Field Agent Grip will help you maintain accuracy at close range.
You could swap out the stock for a laser or something else you’re more comfortable with, but we’d recommend sticking with everything else. That being said, if you’re planning on running the FFAR as a purely short range weapon, maybe alongside another assault rifle, the suppressor might not be necessary and you could opt for a muzzle break or compensator instead.
- Muzzle: Agency Suppressor
- Barrel: 21.2″ Ranger
- Stock: Raider Stock
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
- Ammunition: Salvo 50 Rnd Fast Mag
What you run with the FFAR is up to your personal preference, but due to its ability at short range, something like a Kar98 might be worth picking.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week