The meta seems to change every month or two in Warzone, but it’s at its most varied during the post-Cold War Season One era. A variety of SMGs, LMGs, Assault Rifles, and Snipers now hold their own in Verdansk now that the DMR has been nerfed. One weapon that’s had a resurgence is the Kar98 bolt-action rifle, which is better at medium range than other sniper options. If you’ve found yourself going back to it or picking it up for the first time, here’s what we think is the best Kar98 loadout in Warzone.
What you need to consider first is exactly how you want to use the Kar98 and what secondary weapon you’re planning on running with it.
If you’re pairing it with an assault rifle, a longer range build will be better for you, whereas a more well-rounded and faster build will be better if you’re pairing it with something like a Mac 10.
Best Kar98 Loadout in Warzone
What we’ve gone for below is a loadout that give you a bit of everything in your Kar98. If you’re using it from range, the barrel and optic will help with headshot accuracy, since the Kar98’s bullet drop off isn’t much different to that of the AX-50 or HDR.
However, the Tac Laser and additional attachments will make you quick on the draw, able to take out enemies at medium range with speed and precision. And, of course, you need a silencer in Warzone and the Monolithic Suppressor is comfortably the best option. Below is our best Kar98 loadout for Warzone.
- Muzzle – Monolithic Suppressor
- Barrel – Singuard Custom 27.6″
- Laser – Tac Laser
- Optic – Sniper Scope
- Stock – STVOL Precision Comb
Also, you could swap either the Stock or Laser options for one of the Grip Tape options under Rear Grip, if that feels better for you. Take a look at the stat changes and make the decision for yourself.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week