Even since the start of Black Ops Cold War’s Season 1, where all of the game’s weapons were added to Warzone, players have been clamoring to work out what weapons are overpowered in the battle royale. Undoubtedly, the answer is the DMR 14, which can kill enemies in just two or three bullets. If you’re looking to use it, here’s everything you need to know about what the best DMR Loadout is in Warzone.
First of all, you’ll need to reach level 49 in Cold War progression system. If you don’t have the new game, you’ll be able to level up in Warzone, simply by doing well in matches, getting kills, and completing contracts.
Once you’ve reached that level, you’ll be able to make a loadout for it, but you’ll then have to level it up to unlock the best attachments.
Best DMR Loadout in Warzone
To get the best loadout, you need to almost level up the DMR to max. The final barrel option, which is comfortably the best, isn’t unlocked until level 48. As long as you unlock the Axial Arms x3 scope, it’s useable, but it’s not at its best until you reach the later ranks.
Below, you’ll see a screenshot of the best DMR loadout in Warzone. Which Ammunition attachment you use doesn’t really matter, the fire rate is low enough that you won’t burn through ammunition as quickly as you would with a normal assault rifle, so 30 per mag is more than enough.
- Muzzle – Agency Silencer
- Barrel – 20.8″ Task Force
- Optic – Axial Arms 3x
- Underbarrel – Field Agent Foregrip
- Ammunition – 30 Rnd
Just so you’re aware, these aren’t the attachments we’d recommend you use in Black Ops Cold War. It would be better to remove the 3x scope for something more close range, and a silencer isn’t really necessary.
It’ll likely get nerfed in the near future, but for now, the DMR is the best gun in Warzone and you almost HAVE to use it. Take note of the best DMR loadout, level the gun up, and get those wins.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week