Since all of Black Ops Cold War’s weapons were brought into Warzone, a few have really stood out and have taken over the meta. You’ll come across the DMR and MAC-10 in nearly every fight, which can be frustrating. If you can’t beat them, join them though, hey. So that you can, here’s our choice for the best MAC-10 loadout in Warzone.
Unlike the DMR, which has a pretty strict ‘best’ loadout, there are more decent choices when it comes to this short-range SMG. While it recoils like mad in the game that birthed it, it’s easy enough to control in Infinity Ward’s battle royale. Therefore, you don’t have to fight to up the accuracy with every attachment you use.
Best MAC-10 Loadout in Warzone
What you’ll definitely need to equip to your MAC-10 before jumping into Verdansk is a larger magazine, if you have access to one. The 53 Rnd Mags (Fast or Round Drum) are best, but the fire rate of the MAC-10 means that the default 32 round one isn’t enough.
Since staying hidden somewhat is vital in Warzone, you’ll also want a silencer so stay off the mini-map. Otherwise, the attachments aren’t really vital, so use whatever you feel most comfortable with. If you want to try out what we prefer, below is our choice for the best MAC-10 loadout in Warzone.
- Muzzle – Agency Suppressor
- Barrel – 6.1″ Reinforced Heavy
- Underbarrel – Field Agent Grip
- Ammunition – STANAG 53 Rnd Drum
- Rear Grip – SASR Jungle Grip
If you’re playing Cold War multiplayer, a silencer isn’t important and you’ll want to make sure that the control and mobility aren’t too decreased, and a small sight might be useful to have.
- Warzone: How to Fix Error Code 664640
- New Warzone Update Released to Fix Infinite Stim Glitch & Further Nerf DMR
- Warzone Infinite Stim Glitch Is Back & It’s Worse Than Ever
- Warzone: Best Krig Loadout
- Warzone: How to Get Into Easier ‘Bot’ Lobbies