Skate City, a relaxing game about skating to low-fi beats, will be coming to PC and consoles “soon,” developer Agens and publisher Snowman announced today.
According to the press release, the game will feature:
- Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
- Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
- Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
- Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes, or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
- Capture and share your best runs with our in-game recording tools. You can zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best tricks.
- Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
- Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.
Skate City originally released alongside the Apple Arcade service launch in September 2019, and will now be “coming soon” to Steam, Epic Games Store, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Check out some of the skating action and a taste of the game’s soundtrack in the trailer below.
- Apple Arcade Receives Annual Subscription at a Discount
- Google Play Pass Announced, a Competitor to Apple Arcade With 350 Games
- Why Apple Arcade Is an Exciting Change for the Mobile Market
- 10 Best Apple Arcade Games You Need to Play
- Exit the Gungeon Blasts Its Way onto Apple Arcade