Nearly one month following the game’s release, IO Interactive has confirmed that PC players can now import their Hitman 1 and 2 progress into Hitman 3.
It was possible on other systems at launch, but it wasn’t working for PC players. Thankfully, the developers have overcome the obstacles and it is now possible. However, you’re going to need to follow the steps outlined on IO’s website to make sure that you’ve done it properly.
Before you start the process, here are the things IO want to make sure you know and do to prepare:
- Double check all your choices before claiming content. They cannot be undone or reversed.
- The content you claim will be an ‘Access Pass DLC’. For example, if you own Hitman 2, you can claim the Hitman 2 Access Pass. It’s that simple.
- Once you have claimed an Access Pass, restart HITMAN 3 to access the relevant content. (There are no codes you need to redeem.)
- We recommend using a PC browser, the location importing site is not fully optimised for mobile browsers.
Then, at the bottom of the page linked above, you’ll be able to start the importing process, confirming and logging into your IO account and bringing over your progress into Hitman 3.
Once you’ve followed all the steps, you’ll need to close the game and restart it to initiate the importing of Hitman 1 and 2’s locations. You’ll then be able to jump into any of them from the Locations portion of the main menu.
- Hitman 3 Gets New Trailer Detailing March Content Roadmap
- IO Outline Hitman 3’s February Content Roadmap
- Hitman 3: How to Find All Clues In Emma’s Room
- Hitman 3 Chongqing: Where the Homeless Shelter Is
- Hitman 3 Elusive Targets Release Date: Everything We Know So Far