Earlier today, Niantic revealed the ‘mon that will be featured for March Community Day in Pokemon GO. For the first time ever, a Pokemon from the Kalos region will be the focus of Community Day when Fletchling is featured next month.
On Saturday, March 6 from 11 AM to 5 PM local time, you’ll be able to start stocking up on Fletchling when they appear more often in the wild. And just like past Community Day events, you’ll want to tap on all the Fletchling you see to find as many shinies as possible.
Niantic also revealed the following features for Fletchling Community Day in today’s announcement:
- Evolve Fletchinder (the evolved form of Fletchling) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Talonflame that knows Incinerate.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, a Poffin, and an Elite Fast TM.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Fletchling Community Day exclusive Special Research story, The Bravest Bird.
They’re all fairly straightforward except for the “surprise”. During Community Day events, the featured Pokemon will photobomb pictures that you take in-game. This causes one of those ‘mons to spawn nearby.
On top of the now typical three-hour-long incense, catch XP will also be tripled during Fletchling Community Day. Use Lucky Eggs during the event to get a six times XP multiplier on every Pokemon you catch.
If you would like to check out the official release about Fletchling Community Day from The Pokemon GO Team, you can find it right here. And if you’re planning on participating in Pokemon GO Tour this weekend, check out all of the details here.
- Pokemon GO Battle League Season 7 To Begin Next Week
- Pokemon GO Season of Legends To Debut New Raids, Events, & More
- Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto Was the Best Pokemon GO Event To Date
- Kanto-Themed Raid Day Coming to Pokemon GO for Pokemon Day
- Pokemon GO Tour Kanto: How To Choose Red or Green Ticket & Differences