Developed by MiHoYo, Genshin Impact was released towards the tail end of 2020 and is now easily one of the best free-to-play gacha games on the market. It features a large and beautiful open-world for players to explore at their own leisure, while farming enemies for materials to make your team stronger as they level up. Here’s how to get Chongyun in Genshin Impact.
Getting Chongyun in Genshin Impact
Chongyun is a 4-star Cryo character that you can get in Genshin Impact, though unfortunately, you’ll need to be a bit lucky to get him. Unlike characters like Noelle or Barbara who you can get for free fairly early on in the game, Chongyun has to be obtained through the game’s Wish system, which is where the gacha elements come into play.
First off, head over to the Wish menu and check the standard banner (not to be confused with the time-locked character banner that currently features Xiao at the time of writing). From here, you can spend primogems to start rolling.
The good news is that every 10th roll is guaranteed to be a 4-star character or item, so your chances of getting Chongyun is pretty high, especially when compared to the legendary 5-star characters, who will only spawn every 100 rolls without a legendary.
Alternatively, you can always keep an eye on Paimon’s Bargains in the Shop menu, which refreshes every month. At the start of each month, two random 4-star characters will be available for purchase with Stardust, which is a currency that you can get from rolling wishes.
Your best bet is still the Wish system, however, so here’s a list of how you can get primogems quickly:
- By doing quests
- By unlocking fast travel points
- By leveling the Battle Pass
- By doing daily commissions
- By opening chests
- By increasing your Adventure Rank
- By doing time-locked events such as the Five Flushes of Fortune which is currently running
Once you’ve saved up enough primogems, start rolling on the standard banner to see if you can get lucky.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Chongyun in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact: How to Start Hu Tao’s Story Quest
- Genshin Impact: How to Raise Friendship Levels Fast
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Hu Tao’s Gameplay And Abilities
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Hu Tao’s Gameplay in Action
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Is All About Cute New Character Hu Tao