The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 week 11 challenges have leaked ahead of their official release on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021. In this guide, we’ll run you through all eight of the week 11 challenges, including the legendary quest which nets you a larger XP reward for completing. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into them.
Big thanks to popular Fortnite dataminer iFireMonkey over on Twitter for sharing the Fortnite week 11 challenges.
All Fortnite Week 11 Challenges
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Crossbows (1000) – 55,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Crossbows (2000) – 22,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Crossbows (3000) – 22,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Crossbows (4000) – 22,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Crossbows (5000) – 22,000 XP
- Catch Different Kinds of Fish to Find a Valentine’s Date for Fishstick (3) – 20,000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and His Date a Fancy Dinner at Any Restaurant (1) – 20,000 XP
- Find a Rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Grimbles’ Love Potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver the Love Potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town – 20,000 XP
- Collect Chocolate Boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (3) – 20,000 XP
- Choose a Character to be Lovely’s Valentine! (1) – 20,000 XP
From a quick glance at the challenges, these really don’t seem all that hard. It appears as though you’ll need to catch three fish from fishing, then go to any restaurant on the map to help Fishstick have a great date with your catch.
A quick trip over to Steel Farm or The Orchard to find a rose, and then off to Fort Crumpet (probably the quietest of the three locations) to get the love potion. Then you’re dropping the love potion off at Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town — two relatively quiet areas on the map — before grabbing chocolate boxes from Pleasant, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row.
Finally, we’re choosing a character to be Lovely’s valentine. We’re not sure how exactly we’ll do this, but even excluding this challenge, a lot of the Fortnite week 11 challenges appear to be pretty straightforward ‘find item at X location’ challenges.
We’ll have guides for each and every one of the challenges once they go live, so be sure to check back soon for all the tips and tricks you need to get that sweet XP.
It’s worth pointing out that while these definitely seem legit given their Valentine’s Day theme, there’s always a chance that Epic Games could change one (or all) of these challenges ahead of their official release tomorrow.
Should that be the case, we’ll update this post with the correct set of challenges so you can get working your way through them.
For more tips and tricks, head on over to our guide wiki.
- Alien X Fortnite Crossover Confirmed in New Teaser
- Fortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite: How to Enter Zero Point & What It Is
- Fortnite: How to Destroy Crystal Trees (Week 13 Challenge)
- Fortnite Server Locations: Where to Scan a Server at a Surface Hub (Week 13 Challenge)