Team of the Year is about to come to a close, with the squad leaving packs on Tuesday. Soon after, the new TOTW will be added to the game, celebrating the best performances of the past weekend. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 19 (TOTW 19) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 19 Players (TOTW 19)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 10-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 19 (TOTW 19) Predictions
- Emiliano Martinez – GK – Aston Villa – 84 OVR – The Argentinian is continuing a phenomenal season with another clean sheet this weekend.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – RB – Liverpool – 88 OVR – His TOTY will have only just left packs, but a goal and an assist vs. Spurs sees him back to sparkling form.
- Cesar Azpilicueta – RB – Chelsea – 86 OVR – The veteran spaniard scored the first goal of the Tuchel reign in their 2-0 win over Burnley.
- Jerome Boateng – CB – Bayern Munich – 84 OVR – Another player with a card released during TOTY week, Boateng scored once for Bayern this weekend.
- Thomas Soucek – CDM – West Ham United – 86 OVR – EA Sports often ignore mid-week games, but there were some standout performances this week. Soucek scored twice vs. Crystal Palace.
- Ilkay Gundogan – CM – Manchester City – 85 OVR – Also, taking up the scoring mantle at Manchester City, Gundogan scored twice in his side’s 5-0 win at West Brom.
- Christopher Nkunku – CAM – RB Leipzig – 83 OVR – The young frenchman scored the only goal in Leipzig’s huge win over Leverkusen, so could get into TOTW 19.
- Henry Onyekuru – LM – Galatasray – 81 OVR – The young winger scored both of his side’s goals in their 2-1 win over Gaziantep.
- Romelu Lukaku – ST – Inter Milan – 88 OVR – After a fight with Ibra in mid-week, Lukaku scored twice vs. Benedetto this week.
- Callum Wilson – ST – Newcastle United – 84 OVR – Turning Newcastle’s fortunes around, Wilson scored twice away at Everton.
- Luis Suarez – ST – Atletico Madrid – 90 OVR – Although Atleti conceded two, Suarez did two and played a part in his side’s 4-1 win.
When Does Team of the Week 19 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 3, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting