Hitman 3 is finally here, bringing the ‘World of Assassination’ to a fantastic end. The gameplay remains largely the same, but players will have six new locations to explore as they take down their targets. You can take down your targets in just about any way you can think up within your surroundings, but if things go wrong you may just want to use a silenced weapon to take out your target, or bodyguards hunting you down. In these instances, you’ll want to know how to reload weapons in Hitman 3.
How to Reload Weapons in Hitman 3
To reload your weapon, simply press RB on Xbox, R1 on PlayStation 4/5 or R on PC. You’ll want to make sure that you’ve always got a full clip at the ready before getting embroiled in a shoot-out (if your covert operations do go south) so you’re not having to waste precious seconds in combat reloading.
If you completely empty a clip of ammo, Agent 47 will automatically reload the weapon, so you won’t need to stress about doing this yourself.
Of course, the Hitman games are all about being stealthy and trying to complete your mission unseen. As such, it’s unlikely you’ll be wanting to empty full clips of your silenced pistol — or any other weapon for that matter — in an all-out brawl, but it’s good to know how to reload all the same, just in case things don’t go to plan.
- Hitman 3 Season of Pride DLC Starts Today With New Gear
- Agent 47 Is Taking a “Bit of a Rest” After Hitman 3, Says IO Interactive
- Hitman 3 Starter Pack With Limited Access To Dubai Map Out Today
- Hitman 3 Gets New Trailer Teasing 7 Deadly Sins DLC Series’ First Episode
- Hitman 3 Gets New Trailer Detailing March Content Roadmap