Now owned and published solely by IO Interactive, Agent 47 is back for the conclusion of his modern trilogy. Releasing all at once this time, rather than episodically, Hitman 3 sees you travel to some of the best locations that the series has seen.
Since the game gives you a lot of freedom as to how you take out the targets, you might get lost in how you do certain things in levels. That’s why we’re here with a wiki containing all the tips and tricks you need. It’ll run through all the basics that’ll make you a better assassin, to deep dives into particular ways to kill targets and complete missions.
Hitman 3 Guide Wiki
Is our Hitman 3 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Jan. 20, 2021
- Developer: IO Interactive
- Publisher: IO Interactive
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Switch, Stadia
- Install Size on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S & PC
- Preload & Unlock Times (PlayStation, Xbox, PC)
Hitman 3 Basics
- How to Holster Your Weapon
- How to Change Weapons
- Opening the Map
- Import Locations from Hitman & Hitman 2
- Change Difficulty
- How to Hide Illegal Items
- Reload Weapons
- How to Save Your Game
- Throwing Coins
Mission Stories Guides
- How to Solve Murder Mystery (Dartmoor Level)
- Alexa Carlisle Safe Code Solution: How to Open Dartmoor Safe
Hitman 3 Trophies & Achievements
We’ll continue to update this Hitman 3 wiki as we make our way through further replays of the game, so be sure to check back soon!