Team of the Year is well underway and we’re close to all of the squad being released into packs. As expected, a 12th man vote is taking place again this year, allowing FIFA 21 fans to pick from three nominees. So that you can play your part in deciding who’s chosen, here’s everything you need to know about how to vote for FIFA 21’s TOTY 12th man.
As was the case last year, the winner of the vote will be available in packs alongside the rest of the squad, coming to the game at 1pm ET on Friday, Jan 29.
How to Vote for 12th Man in FIFA 21 TOTY
If you log into FIFA 21 before Jan. 28 you’ll be met with the message in the screenshot below, which outlines how the 12th man vote works.
Once you accept and move past it, a player pick will pop up so that you can choose between the three nominees. They will be one game loan versions of the gold versions of the players and the options are:
- Heung Min Son – Spurs – LM
- Thiago Alcantara – Liverpool – CM
- Lionel Messi – Barcelona – RW
Simply press A/X on the player you want to vote for and you’ll be able to add the loan card to your club. Then, all you need to do is hope that the one you picked will be announced as the winner on Friday. Keep an eye on EASportsFIFA on Twitter for the news on who won.
If you want the card that wins, you’ll have to hope that you pack it or you have enough coins to buy it from the transfer market. Unlike other votes, the TOTY 12th man vote winner will not get an SBC for you to complete.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) Predictions
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Future Stars Predictions