It’s no secret that Fallout 76 has a pretty rough launch when it released a few years back, but since then, Bethesda has been slowly adding to the game and improving it bit by bit. The game has enjoyed new additions and modes, and it even has NPCs that you can interact with now, along with a battle royale style mode.
Bethesda has just released a new major update for the game, aptly titled the Inventory Update. Here are the big changes:
- Store More Stuff!: We’ve increased the Stash limit to 1,200 pounds so you have even more room for loot.
- Sort Your Inventory with Ease: Stay on top of all the gear you’ve been collecting by using three new tabs in your inventory: “New,” “Armor,” and “Food/Drink.”
- What’s Weighing You Down?: From now on, when you select a stack of items in your inventory, the menu will show you the total weight of that stack.
- Know Before You Go: Player Vending Machine tooltips on the map now displays how many 1-, 2-, and 3-star legendary items they’re selling.
- Build Mode Color Update: Outlines in build mode now appear blue instead of green so that players with colorblindness can more easily differentiate between valid and invalid placement.
In addition to that, some of the UI changes also include new tabs for better inventory management. Now, players will be able to sort through defensive gear from regular apparel, and there are better organization tweaks to let you automatically stack items that you pick which you already have.
Fallout 76 is now available on consoles and PC.
- Bethesda Partners With Double Eleven to Create More Content for Fallout 76
- Fallout 76 Reveals Roadmap for 2022
- Fallout 76’s Custom Servers Feature Now Live; Check Out the Fallout Worlds Trailer Here
- Fallout 76 Showcases Fallout Worlds and Future Content in New Video
- Fallout 76 Is Getting Custom Private Servers in the Form of Fallout Worlds