League of Legends begins its Season 11 pre-season today, with an update going over the weekend. With that comes arguably the biggest change seen since launch. In addition to all the usual champion balance changes, it comes with a complete overhaul of the shop and the overall item build system. Here we’ll be discussing everything you need to know about League of Legends pre-season 11.
Riot has voiced for quite a while that its item build system was getting a little stale, with certain builds on certain champions being the only thing you could do in a match to be a viable teammate, with anything else considered trolling. With such a massive pool of champions, it seemed a shame to pigeonhole all the mages into one build, all the assassins into another, etc.
Potentially due to the impending release of Wild Rift, Riot has today implemented massive changes in items and how you choose to build your character to suit your play style and the opposition you face.
- Valorant Patch 3.01 Notes Detail Bug Fixes; New Ruination Weapon Bundle Has League of Legends Theme
- League of Legends Animated Series “Arcane” Announced by Netflix
- Riot Is Making a League of Legends MMO, According to a Studio Executive
- Ruined King Tells A League of Legends Story Using Turn-Based Combat
- 4 Reasons Why Seraphine is Splitting the League of Legends Community