Get That Bodega Cat Suit
Things to Do After Beating Miles Morales
There are not as many suits in Miles Morales as there were in 2018’s Spider-Man game, but the sheer quality of the suits more than makes up for it, especially one suit in particular.
Yes, that’s right. We’re talking about the Bodega Cat Suit, which puts an adorable Spider-Cat in your backpack that pops out occasionally to help Miles with his finishing moves.
It’s one of the most adorable things ever and so worth obtaining once you wrap up the main campaign. You just need to complete the “Cat’s Pajamas” side mission and then Teo will give you the suit once you go over and visit his local bodega.
For more info on how to unlock it, check out our dedicated guide.
- PS5 On-Track To Ship 7.6 Million Units by March; Spider-Man Miles Morales Sold 4.1 Million Units
- Spider-Man Miles Morales Update Adds 60FPS Mode With Ray Tracing
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Vinyl Soundtrack Announced
- Miles Morales: How to Get 100 Hit Combo
- Miles Morales: How to Start New Game Plus