One of the side quests in Miles Morales will take our hero on a nostalgia-fueled scavenger hunt that his mom has put together for his birthday. This quest can only be done once you complete the main story and has Miles collecting seven different postcards. Here are all of the postcard locations in Miles Morales so you can unlock the Memory Lane trophy.
All Postcards Locations in Miles Morales
1st Postcard Location
The first postcard from Miles’ mom will take you to an area in the Upper West Side and the hint reads “Facing the Park, with the world on our shoulders, we guard the next clue.”
Go to the area marked on the map and you’ll see this circular statue with men holding it on their shoulders. The clue will be on the ground next to the statue. Not too hard so far!
2nd Postcard Location
The clue for the next Miles Morales postcard reads: “High atop the Empire State, you’ll find a part of blind eyes.”
Go to the marked area on the map and climb up the Empire State building. Head to the viewing area where there are lots of people gathered about and you’ll see some telescopes scattered about. Find the one that’s out of order and that’s where the clue is found.
The next clue reads: “Find the fossil hiding among the modern. Don’t forget to look up!”
This will take you to The Museum of Modern Art and just go up to the viewing balcony and you should see a statue of a fossil. Go on top of it to find the next clue.
- PS5 On-Track To Ship 7.6 Million Units by March; Spider-Man Miles Morales Sold 4.1 Million Units
- Spider-Man Miles Morales Update Adds 60FPS Mode With Ray Tracing
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Vinyl Soundtrack Announced
- Call of Duty Reclaims the UK Throne, But Spider-Man Miles Morales Tops Boxed PS5 Sales
- The Best Thwipin’ Miles Morales Wallpapers Around