Considering how customization is so important in Call of Duty nowadays, it’s important for players to be able to show off and check out their new skins. Therefore, it’s cool that the inspect weapons feature has returned for this year’s new game. So that you can see your weapon from all angles, here’s everything you need to know about how to inspect weapons in Black Ops Cold War.
How to Inspect Weapons in Black Ops Cold War
While the feature returns, it’s a little more complex to do than it was in Modern Warfare. While holding left on the d-pad used to immediately prompt your character to do the inspect weapon animation, there are a few more steps to it now.
You now need to press and hold left on the d-pad to open up the emotes and actions wheel, then use the right stick to select the ‘Flourish Weapon’ option on the left-hand side.
After you’ve let go of the d-pad button and the thumbstick, your Operator will look at both sides of their weapon, showing off the skins, and will also reload the magazine in a different way.
The animation is more than a look at the gun now, adding a bit more flair to it than there was in Modern Warfare, hence it being called Flourish Weapon rather than Inspect Weapon this year.
You can do it with all weapons in the game, at any time, so test it out. I wouldn’t recommend doing it during a firefight though, since you’ll likely die quite quickly.
And as always, if you find yourself with any questions, feel free to drop a comment down below.
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks
- New Zombies Map Announced Early for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War