One of the largest luxury loungewear brands in the world, Gelato Pique, have revealed a new clothing line that’s themed around Nintendo’s Animal Crossing franchise. The line not only includes super cozy clothing items but there are also some knitted goods such as a Timmy and Tommy blanket, footies, a cushion, and adorable pouches.
You can check out the entire collection here if you’re interested. Pre-order sales will begin at noon JST on Wednesday, Nov. 18, and will begin to ship out sometime after Dec. 22.
Here are some images of the items and their respective links so you can check them out in detail:
Just earlier today, Nintendo released a new trailer for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that goes over all of the new features that are coming with the new winter update this week. There are more storage options, new hairstyles, save data transfers, Turkey Day, Toy Day, and much, much more.
You can read more about the upcoming update here.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for the Nintendo Switch. Also, make sure to check out our holiday gift guide for Animal Crossing so you can find the perfect gift for the holiday season.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fan Crochets the Most Adorable Gyroids
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Cooking System Is Fueling My Island Café Problem
- 5 Features We Wish Made It Into Animal Crossing New Horizon’s Final Update
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Version 2.0 Update is Now Live
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise