The newest entry in the now-iconic Ubisoft franchise, Assassin’s Creed, has arrived. As usual, we’re in a new location. This time, the setting is England, where you’re an invading Viking up to, you know, Viking stuff, which includes lots of killing and raiding. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to get the in-game money, Silver. Here are our tips for how to get as much Silver in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as possible.
How to Get Silver in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Silver isn’t a game-defining critical resource in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, but it’s definitely helpful to have. You can use it to buy new gear, resources, and cosmetics from merchants, as well as pay Jomsvikings to join your Longship crew.
Perhaps most importantly, though, you’ll want Silver on hand to buy upgrade materials from merchants, such as Nickel, Carbon, and Tungsten Ingots (once you have found at least one of those supplies exploring the map). Keeping your gear up to date is valuable for surviving Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s toughest fight.
The best way to get Silver in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is to be as thorough as possible in looting the game’s open-world. This not only yields Silver itself but also Trinkets that can then be sold to merchants for large amounts of Silver.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Silver in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s wiki guide, designed to answer all of the community’s frequently asked questions.
Also, be sure to check out our review for our full thoughts on the latest from the developer and publisher, Ubisoft.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022