Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has finally arrived, allowing players to step into the shoes of Eivor and channel their inner Viking warrior. Along the way, players can make Eivor ever-more formidable by unlocking new skills and abilities. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to dual wield heavy weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
In case you’re unsure, heavy weapons are also known as two-handed weapons, and usually Eivor can only use one of these in combat at any time. However, there is a skill that players can unlock to dual wield these heavy, two-handed weapons.
Dual Wielding Heavy Weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The skill you need to unlock is called Heavy Dual Wield, and can be found in the red ‘Bear’ skills skill tree.
To reach the Heavy Dual Wield skill, you’ll need at least 23 skill points free. This should be enough to pour into the red skill tree and reach the skill. You’ll be able to spot the skill fairly easily, as it’s the second of the large star-shaped icons within this red skill tree.
Remember if you’ve not got enough skill points for this immediately, you can always respec your skill tree so you can reinvest any skill points you’ve already earned.
Once you’ve unlocked this, you’ll then be able to choose any two heavy weapons and equip them in your primary and secondary weapon slots from the ‘Inventory’ screen.
That’s everything you need to know on how to dual wield heavy weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more tips, tricks and guides, be sure to head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out even more of our coverage below.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Rollo’s Traitor: Who the Traitor Is in the Old Wounds Quest
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat Leofrith