The Campaign Takes Place Towards the End of the Galactic War
Things You Should Know Before Starting Star Wars: Squadrons
While the campaign may not be the primary reason you’re interested in Star Wars: Squadrons, it’s absolutely well-worth your time.
The campaign follows the stories of two pilots; one is a new recruit for the New Republic, the other the Empire. Over the course of its 16 missions, the campaign frequently switches perspectives, allowing you to see the fallout of your actions from both sides.
Most importantly for you avid Star Wars fans, Squadrons is set towards the end of the Galactic War which saw forces between the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic battle it out following the collapse of the peace treaty that had tenuously lasted for the previous 12 years.
Don’t worry if you’re not clued up on all of this Star Wars background, though. You’ll still be able to enjoy the campaign if you’re a relative newcomer to the franchise.
- Latest Xbox Free Play Days Includes Star Wars Squadrons, Dragon Ball FighterZ, & Yooka-Laylee
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting B-Wing and TIE Defender in Free Update
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- 6 Things to Do First in Star Wars Squadrons