The Sims 4 team has just revealed their newest expansion– Snowy Escape! The cover art was posted on Twitter with some information on the new trailer coming tomorrow, Oct. 20, at 8 AM PT. The Sims 4 Snowy Escape has been on the minds of many fans for months now as a possible addition to the game.
Check out the post from their official Twitter below. The art sparks a lot of speculation about possible features.
From the shared cover art, we can guess that the pack will include new abilities for Sims such as snowboarding, sledding, rock-climbing, and more travelling! Judging by this, there will also probably be skiing and other such snow-based activities. We’re loving the new destination as well– hopefully the map doesn’t let us down!
Stay tuned for the big reveal tomorrow where we’ll likely find out more about what features we can expect and what the new travel destination will include.
- Best New Sims 4 Mods for October 2020
- Sims Holiday Gift Guide 2020 for the Dedicated Simmer
- The Sims 4 Snowy Escape: New Gameplay Trailer Released
- The Sims 4 Snowy Escape Trailer Revealed: Here’s What To Expect
- Best New Sims 4 Mods of September 2020