Today, Wales Interactive has revealed Five Dates, a new live-action interactive rom-com that’s coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in November.
It comes from the director, producer and developers of The Complex, another Wales Interactive game, and the game’s official description reads:
“Vinny, a millennial from London, joins a dating app for the first time while living in lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic. With five potential female matches, Vinny explores whether compatibility, chemistry and connection is still possible in a world where physical touch is no longer an option. He must pluck up the courage to video date with wildly different personalities.”
It was shot entirely during lockdown in 2020 and features over seven hours of filmed footage. You can check out the reveal trailer below.
Much like other live action games, your choices will affect your relationship with your date. Right from the start, how well an interaction goes is calculated with a score, with choices affecting what you’ll see in the game’s conclusion.
Five Dates will comes to PC and Mac on Nov. 17, with the console version to follow soon after, although the exact date is yet to be confirmed. As soon as the release date for the console version is revealed, we’ll be sure to update you.
In the meantime, you can check out the game on Steam and add it to your wishlist.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Sankt Johann Airport Add-On Looks Charmingly Bucolic in New Trailer
- Saga Frontier Remastered Announced; Releasing in 2021
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Reveals Minami Natsuno Figure Prototype & Cute Plushies of the Whole Gang
- Azur Lane X Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation Crossover Gets New Trailer Showing All the Waifus
- Is Flying in Star Citizen Actually Fun and Exciting?