Today Bandai Namco released a new trailer of Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris, showing a brand new update.
The new update numbered 1.09 fixes both minor and major issues within the game, and it also introduces new difficulty options for those who just want to enjoy the story.
It should be already available for download if you have the game.
Incidentally, the trailer contains spoilers, so watch it at your own risk. You can jump to the patch notes below.
Below you can read the full patch notes:
New Additional Contents
- Added Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa
- Added “Raid Dungeon Extreme”
- Added “Semi-auto mode”
*This mode is for players who want to focus on the main story and play the game with simplified combat.
- Added “Lightplay mode”
*In this mode, the player can play through to the start of Chapter 2 while cruising through the story. This is for players who have seen the anime or read the books and want to reach the game-original content faster.
- Added “Semi-auto mode” and “Lightplay mode” in the options menu
*This mode can be switched ON/OFF during gameplay
*Lightplay mode can be selected when starting a new game
- Added an option to skip battle in the central cathedral in Chapter 1
*This battle will be skipped automatically when Lightplay mode is ON
- Added an option to adjust the speed of the cursor during Concentration
- Added an option to fix the camera position
- Added an option to reduce particle effects during battle
- Added an option to display details during battle
- Added an option to adjust text speed
- Added tutorials for the additional features
- Super Arts can now be triggered whenever the Arts Gauge is more than zero.
*Only when Semi-auto mode is OFF.
- Reduced the speed of Arts Gauge decreasing during Super Arts
- Reduced the amount of Arts Gauge needed to use Ally Skills
- Switched the Finish Arts and Super Arts buttons
- World Map can now be zoomed in and out with the D-pad
- Multiple items can now be selected when selling at a shop
- [STEAM] Fixed the issue where the Bond Conversations end with the camera placed further than intended when playing in a certain resolution
- [STEAM] Keyboard controls can now be selected
- [Xbox One] Adjusted number of objects displayed on screen, and texture resolution
- Adjusted the battle difficulty of the Integrity Knights in Chapter 1
- The player will recover HP when succeeding in landing an Ally Skill
- Adjusted the movements when using an Ally Skill when enemy parts are targeted
- Adjusted the movements when using Renly’s certain sword skills
- Adjusted the particle effects when using the sword skill “Photon Eraser”
- Adjusted balance of certain sword skills
- Dual-wielding sword skill: Moment Bite, Bow sword skill: Fix Peer, Skill: At Wit’s End
- Route Guidance can now be switched to guide the player to the pinned location, main quest or Sub quests
- Route Guidance will now have different colors based on the selected destination
Pinned location = green, Sub quests = yellow, and main quest = blue
- Players can now receive multiple CUBE tickets at once
- Adjusted camera movements during battle