Super Mario 3D All-Stars has finally released today, bringing together three of the most iconic 3D platformers in one single touched-up package on the Nintendo Switch.
The collection includes Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy. All three titles have been updated to take advantage of the Switch’s HD visuals for the first time ever, and there’s even a rad music player thrown in so that you can listen to the iconic soundtracks whenever you please.
If you’re playing through Super Mario 3D All-Stars and are looking for some tips and tricks, we have got you covered. Just search Twinfinite and you’ll find plenty of guides for all three games in the collection.
You can also check out this feature if you want to download some cool desktop wallpapers for the game.
- Dr. Mario World Will Be Ending Its Services Later This Year
- This Awesome Mario’s Fury Bowser Clay Sculpture Glows in the Dark
- 10 Mario Golf: Super Rush Shots From Around the Internet You Have to See to Believe
- Mario Golf Super Rush: Best Characters to Use
- 6 DLC Characters That Should Make the Cut in Mario Golf: Super Rush