Rocket League will be offering Fortnite-themed rewards in its Llama-Rama limited-time event starting later this week, developer Psyonix announced today.
The Llama-Rama event will work a little differently than past Rocket League events when it comes to unlocking rewards. Cosmetic rewards can be unlocked by completing Event Challenges, and those rewards will need to be equipped while playing to complete those challenges.
For example, completing the first challenge unlocks a cosmetic item needed to complete the next challenge, which unlocks another cosmetic piece needed for the next challenge, and so on. This challenge chain ends with a playable Battle Bus car with Battle Balloon Antenna and Battle Bus Wheels.
Here’s the full list of rewards and challenges:
- Llama Flyer Antenna – Play an online match in any playlist
- Top Llama Topper – Win one online match in Casual with the Llama Flyer Antenna
- Loot Llama Decal – Get five goals, saves, or assists with the Top Llama Topper
- Llama Wheels – Win five online matches in any playlist with the Loot Llama Decal
- Battle Bus – Get MVP in any online match with the Llama Wheels
The Llama-Rama event begins this Saturday, Sept. 26 at 6 p.m. ET and runs until Oct. 12. Rocket League will be launching on the Epic Games Store for PC and transitioning to free to play across all platforms tomorrow.