NBA 2K games seem to run on 2K’s Virtual Currency these days. You need VC to purchase in-game accessories, upgrade your player in MyCareer, and even to buy card packs in MyTeam. If you’re looking for ways to get more it, here’s how to earn VC fast and easy in NBA 2K21.
The Mobile App
How to Earn VC Fast & Easy in NBA 2K21
Recently, a companion app has been released alongside each NBA 2K launch. The app’s main function is to create face scans for your MyPlayer, but that’s not all. It can also be an easy source of VC for NBA 2K21.
If you log in to the My NBA 2K21 app on iOS or Android, you’ll get the chance to earn VC at set times by playing mini-games. The VC will be sent to your account, so you won’t even have to turn on your console to earn it this way. You just need your phone and an internet connection.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds NBA 2K21, Football Manager 2021, and More in March
- NBA 2K21 Turns the Neighborhood Into an Entire City for Next-Gen
- NBA 2K21 Adds WNBA MyPlayer & Online Modes to Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Removes MyPlayer Pie Charts & Adds 24 Takeovers for Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Improves Movement & Contact for Next-Gen; PS5 Gets Exclusive Controller Features