VC or Virtual Currency is the in-game moola that makes everything tick in NBA games, and unsurprisingly it makes its return for this year’s edition. This is the premium currency that costs real-world money to purchase, used for MyTeam packs and various MyPlayer and MyCareer upgrades. So here’s a list of all VC prices in NBA 2K21 if you’re thinking about shelling out.
All VC Prices in NBA 2K21
VC comes in a bunch of different bundles, which are as follows:
- 5000 – $2.99
- 15,000 – $4.99
- 35,000 – $9.99
- 75,000 – $19.99
- 200,000 – $49.99
- 450,000 – $99.99
Ways to Get VC Fast & Easy
While opening your wallet is obviously the quickest way to get VC, it isn’t actually the only option. There are a bunch of ways to earn it organically within the game, which we’ve listed below.
- Playing Games in MyCareer
- Increase the Difficulty Settings (and then playing games)
- Sim MyLeague Games
- My NBA 2K21 Mobile App
- The Stage
You’re always guaranteed a good chunk of VC for every game you play, and playing games on higher difficulties also increases those rewards. Further, you can actually farm VC by using the sim function in MyLeague, which auto resolves games for you.
Another option is to download the NBA 2K21 mobile App and make sure you’re regularly logging in to benefit from a 500 VC daily bonus.
Finally, if you’re a betting person then The Stage offers you the chance to put VC on the line in a showdown versus other players. It’s obviously a high risk/reward option that could either go very well or very poorly depending on your performance.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. And as always, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to give you a hand.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds NBA 2K21, Football Manager 2021, and More in March
- NBA 2K21 Turns the Neighborhood Into an Entire City for Next-Gen
- NBA 2K21 Adds WNBA MyPlayer & Online Modes to Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Removes MyPlayer Pie Charts & Adds 24 Takeovers for Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Improves Movement & Contact for Next-Gen; PS5 Gets Exclusive Controller Features