In Marvel’s Avengers, you’ll have two different ‘levels’ you’ll need to increase as you progress through the game. These are your Hero Level and Power Level. In this guide, we’ll explain what each of these are, as well as what the max level cap is for both the Hero and Power levels in Avengers Game.
Avengers Game Max Hero Level Cap
Your Hero Level is the individual level of a particular Hero, such as Iron Man, Thor or Black Widow. You’ll increase your Hero level by earning XP, rewarded from defeating enemies and completing various activities. You can increase the amount of XP gained from defeating enemies or completing activities by equipping special types of gear.
The Max Hero Level Cap in Marvel’s Avengers is level 50. After this, you won’t be able to level up your heroes any further.
Marvel’s Avengers Max Power Level Cap
Your Power level in Marvel’s Avengers is that Hero’s average Power rating of their equipped gear. As you might have guessed, you’ll increase your Power level in Marvel’s Avengers by equipping more powerful gear to your chosen Hero. Keep in mind that some gear has special abilities and effects, which may make them better for your play style than a piece of gear with a higher overall Power level.
At launch, the max Power level in Marvel’s Avengers is 150, though this could be increased over time as more DLC and content releases and more powerful gear are made available.
Currently, there’s no word on exactly when the max power level cap would be lifted, so you’ll just have to wait and see. We’ll update this post if either of the max level caps noted does change.
- Crystal Dynamics’ Marvel’s Avengers XP Grind Explanation Makes No Sense
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets Next-Gen Capabilities Overview Trailer
- Marvel’s Avengers Getting a Big XP Rework; Cosmetics Will Be Slightly Easier to Get in the Future
- Marvel’s Avengers: Hawkeye DLC Coming in March Along With Next-Gen Version
- Marvel’s Avengers’ Next Deep Dive Will Detail Hawkeye’s Story Update & Current-Gen Versions