Today Paradox announced a new DLC for its deep World War II strategyt game Hearts of Iron IV, titled Battle for the Bosporus.
The title is pretty much all we need to identify the content of the DLC, which will focus on Greece, Turkey, and Bulgaria.
It will launch on October 15 priced at $9.99, £7.19, or €9.99.
You can check out the announcement trailer below.
Here’s the lowdown of the content:
- National Focus Tree for Bulgaria: Balance the factions in a divided land or reclaim territory lost in 1919. Follow the historical alliance with Germany or resist the German pressures on Tsar Boris, standing up for a free Bulgaria.
- National Focus Tree for Greece: Riven by political division, Greek neutrality is maintained by the controversial Metaxas. Build a strong relationship with the Allies under the guidance of King George II, follow arch-conservatives into fascism or restore the glories of Greek Empire in the east.
- National Focus Tree for Turkey: Robbed of its empire in the last war, what future is there for Turkey in a new one? Continue or halt the reforms of Kemalism, stand as the protector of the Balkans in a new regional faction, restore the Sultan to the throne or found a new Islamic state.
- New Music Tracks.
- New 3D Unit Models for Balkan and Turkish Armies.
- Unique voice overs for Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey.