Developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix, the long awaited Marvel’s Avengers will finally be releasing for consoles and PC this week. Before you jump in, though, the Hulk has a few words for new players. You can check out the video for yourself down below.
It’s a cute little seminar video where the Hulk basically teaches the basics of how to be a superhero, cut in with footage of actual gameplay and combat. From what we’ve played so far, the game’s combat is fairly simple, but satisfying as you get to barrel your way through hordes of enemies and really feel like a superhero.
The same can be said for the Hulk, who has the ability to grab individual enemies and throw them around like ragdolls. Which, y’know, is always a fun time.
Marvel’s Avengers is set to be released for PC and consoles on Sept. 4.
- Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.3.0 Fixes Over 1000 Issues
- 5 Ways Marvel’s Avengers Could’ve Been Better
- 3 Things Marvel’s Avengers Gets Right & 3 Things It Gets Wrong
- Marvel’s Avengers Game: Best Characters, Ranked
- Marvel’s Avengers’ Story Should Have Been Put Center Stage