Among Us is the latest multiplayer game to take the internet by storm, as players work together on a spaceship to repair the damage before they’re killed off by the impostor hiding among them. While the title is pretty straightforward in terms of customization, there are a few things you can do to make your character stand out as yours, including name changes. Here is everything you need to know about how to change your name in Among Us.
The first thing you’ll need to do before you can change your name is to join a match. This can either be an online game with strangers or a private match with friends.
How to Change Name in Among Us
Regardless of whether you’re playing with strangers or friends, you’ll change your name the same way. All you have to do is open up the Online menu and enter a game.
Once inside, tap or click on the white box at the top and type whatever name you want to go by. After you enter the game, you’ll see the name that you picked above your characters head.
Do you best to make it so that character either survives or doesn’t get caught as an impostor and you’ll be the king of space in no time.
How to Change Name in Among Us:
- Open the Online menu and join a game.
- Click or double tap the white box at the top of the screen.
- Enter your name and join the game.
Your name will appear above your head once you join the game.
With that said, you’ve got is everything you need to know about how to change your name in Among Us. For more helpful tips and tricks to weed out your enemies, check out the other guides we’ve got by searching Twinfinite.
- Among Us: How to Download Jester Mod
- Among Us Dev Reveals What’s Next For Game, Development Challenges
- Among Us: How to Download Proximity Chat Mod
- Among Us Has Already Hit the Top of the Switch eShop Charts After Just One Day of Being Released
- Among Us Releases on Nintendo Switch Later Today