Similar to the bunker secrets that were added to Warzone during Season 3, secret doors and keycards have also been added to the newly opened Verdansk Stadium in Season 5. So that you can open them and find the secrets inside, here’s everything you need to know about how to find keycards and open Stadium doors in Warzone.
The first thing to note is that these keycards are different from the Red Access Cards you might have found previously in Warzone. For now, at least, these are keycards that are specific to Stadium and the doors inside.
How to Find Keycards & Open Stadium Doors in Warzone
The first thing to do for these secrets is to find the new keycards. There are three that will be dotted throughout Stadium, each having a couple of letters and numbers that correspond to a section of the new location where the door is.
Where each one spawns in Stadium is completely random, but each one opens a specific door. What keycard opens which door is below.
- Lower Level door – CL – 19
- Middle Level door – EL – 21
- Parking Garage door (look for the P2 section on the pillars) – P2 – 16
Head to the door corresponding to the keycard you found and use it on the keypad there, which will open it up and let you grab all the loot that is waiting for you inside.
It seems like this easter egg will go further though as there’s a computer inside that you can interact with. It shows a sequence of symbols and numbers when you do so, but it’s not clear quite yet what they’re for.
It is probably similar to the secrets involving the bunkers, where the information was slowly released over a few weeks. We’ll keep an eye out on what the codes means and will update you here once it has been revealed.
- The Arrival of Zombies in Warzone Hopefully Spells the End for Verdansk
- Cold War Zombies Outbreak & Warzone: How to Complete All Outbreak Challenges
- Warzone Season 2: All New Points of Interest Locations
- Warzone: How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga Skins
- Warzone Zombies: How to Find Them & What They Drop