The hype train for Cyberpunk 2077 just won’t stop. We already got a glimpse of a themed Game Boy console last week, and today, here’s a look at an insanely detailed fan-made jacket featured in the game.
Reddit user AndyValentine posted a picture of V’s leather jacket from the game on the subreddit today, and it looks absolutely crazy. The detail on the leather jacket is impeccable, with the designs and prints on the collars and back looking pretty faithful to what we’ve seen from game footage so far.
However, the real highlight here is the light on the inner collar. According to AndyValentine, the lights are LEDs so it shouldn’t provide too much heat to the wearer once you put it on. In addition to that, the light colors can be controlled and changed whenever you want.
Recreating the jacket took around 400 hours of work, which is frankly unsurprising given the amount of detail we can see in the final product. You can check out more pictures of the jacket right here.
Cyberpunk 2077 is set to be released for consoles and PC on Nov. 19.
- Cyberpunk 2077 & The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Updates for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & PC Delayed to 2022
- CD Projekt Has 150 Developers Working on Cyberpunk 2077 Expansion & 70 on Unannounced Games; Financials Announced
- Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.3 Patch Notes Revealed; Adds Small DLCs & Lots of Quality of Life Updates
- CD Projekt Red Releases New Details on Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3
- This Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Time-Lapse Is Mesmerizing to Watch