The hype train for Cyberpunk 2077 just won’t stop. We already got a glimpse of a themed Game Boy console last week, and today, here’s a look at an insanely detailed fan-made jacket featured in the game.
Reddit user AndyValentine posted a picture of V’s leather jacket from the game on the subreddit today, and it looks absolutely crazy. The detail on the leather jacket is impeccable, with the designs and prints on the collars and back looking pretty faithful to what we’ve seen from game footage so far.
However, the real highlight here is the light on the inner collar. According to AndyValentine, the lights are LEDs so it shouldn’t provide too much heat to the wearer once you put it on. In addition to that, the light colors can be controlled and changed whenever you want.
Recreating the jacket took around 400 hours of work, which is frankly unsurprising given the amount of detail we can see in the final product. You can check out more pictures of the jacket right here.
Cyberpunk 2077 is set to be released for consoles and PC on Nov. 19.
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Next Big Update Delayed Following CDPR Security Breach
- Atelier Ryza 2, 13 Sentinels, Cyberpunk 2077, & More; Tons of Figures Revealed at Japanese Event
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.12 Launches on PC; Fixes Save File Exploit
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.11 Addresses Game-Breaking Quest Bug
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Lets Players Have Sex With Johnny Silverhand; CDPR Takes It Down Shortly After