Minecraft is about to get a lot more exciting and dangerous with the release of the brand new Jurassic World DLC. If you always wanted to run your own dinosaur theme park and do research and discover more about these extinct creatures, this DLC pack should be right up your alley.
Here’s a brief description of the DLC and what you can expect from it:
“Not only can you craft and train dinosaurs, build exhibits, and solve problems, but you can also go on expeditions to discover dinosaur DNA! Use vehicles and your team of NPCs to solve disasters and earn a high score!
Become the best Jurassic World Park manager and see how long you can keep the Park open! With 21 skins and more than 60 dinosaurs (including hybrids!), it’s bound to be a lot of fun.”
The Jurassic World DLC is now available for purchase via the Minecraft Marketplace. Minecraft itself is available on consoles, PC, and mobile devices.
- Minecraft Reveals “The Wild Update” Coming in 2022; Will Add Mangroves, Frogs, & Much More
- Minecraft Dungeons Reveals Seasonal Adventurers & The Tower
- Minecraft Will Join Xbox Game Pass for PC With Both Bedrock & Java Editions; Caves & Cliffs Part II Coming in 1-2 Months
- Minecraft Reveals The Copper Golem, a Possible New Mob
- Minecraft Reveals Possible New Super-Cute Mobs, The Allay & The Glare