During Gamescom: Opening Night Live 2020, a new gameplay trailer was shown for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. The trailer shows off pivotal moments from the Skywalker Saga, but of course, with TT Games style of humor that we’ve come to expect from the Lego video game series.
You can check out the new trailer for the title down below:
Here’s a description of the game from its Steam page for more info:
The galaxy is yours with LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga! Play through all nine Star Wars™ saga films in a brand-new LEGO video game unlike any other. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humor, and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the Star Wars universe like never before.
For the first time ever in a LEGO video game, explore the galaxy your way as you fly to some of the saga’s most legendary locales. You can start your journey with Star Wars™: The Phantom Menace for some podracing on Tatooine. Or choose to launch right into Rey’s adventures in Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker. Players have the freedom to seamlessly travel to any planet, in any order, at any time.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is set to launch in spring 2021 for Switch, PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, and Xbox Series X.
- Star Wars Republic Commando Coming to PS4 and Switch in April
- Star Wars: Hunters; Free-To-Play Multiplayer Game Coming This Year to Nintendo Switch
- 5 Features Ubisoft’s Star Wars Game Needs For Success
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: How to Unlock All Weapons
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: How to Spend Credits & Unlock Items in Celebration Edition