True to its word, Rockstar is rolling out a big GTA Online update called the Los Santos Summer Special, which adds a bunch of seasonal content in addition to quality of life improvements.
There are 15 new vehicles coming to the game, with everything from open-wheel racers, luxury sports cars, to vintage classics. But perhaps more importantly, GTA Online will now offer players an additional two garage slots to house whatever new vehicles they purchase.
Here’s the full list of vehicles inbound (thanks Reddit):
- Benefactor BR8 (GTA$3,400,000)
- Declasse DR1 (GTA$2,997,000)
- Lampadati Tigon (GTA$2,310,000)
- Invetero Croquette D10 (GTA$1,500,000)
Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Canis Seminole Frontier (GTA$678,000)
- Dundreary Landstalker (GTA$1,220,000)
- Imponte Beater Dukes (GTA$378,000)
- BF Club (GTA$1,280,000)
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF (GTA$1,380,000)
Benny’s Original Motorworks
- Bravado Gauntlet (GTA$615,000)
- Bravado Youga (GTA$195,000)
- Benefactor Glendale (GTA$200,000)
- Declasse Yosemite (GTA$485,000)
- Albany Manana (GTA$10,000)
There are all-new customization options, too, with mod shops around town will be adding 15 new types of Off-Road Wheels, 30 new sets of Street Wheels, and new tire designs to their selections.
For the ultra bougie who own a Galaxy super yacht, a new feature actually brings some functionality to the vessel as players are able to launch one of six new co-op missions from its bridge.
Additional quality of life improvements include:
- Players can now return Personal Vehicles to storage via an option within the Interaction Menu.
- Requesting a Pegasus Vehicle is more convenient than ever, with many additional spawn locations being added to reduce your travel time to the closest available location.
- Players can now own up to eight different Properties
- When entering the Diamond Casino & Resort, punters will now be told how long they will need to wait before spinning the Lucky Wheel again. That’s the last time you’ll see a clock inside of The Diamond, though, that’s for sure.
- Mashing the accelerator prior to starting a race is no longer a viable strategy to gain a speed boost. Instead, players can only receive a starting boost by timing their pedal press once “Go” is shown (or in the case of Open Wheel Races, when the countdown lights are removed).
Elsewhere, the Los Santos Summer Special update there are nine new race tracks, new business battles, 2 New Arcade Cabinets, a bunch of activities within the Diamond Casina Resort, and new cosmetics.
There’s also discounts across a number of Los Santos’ stores and workshops, too. Here’s the full list:
- Yachts – 30% off
- Yacht Upgrades & Modifications – 30% off
- Arcades – 30% off
- Arcade Upgrades & Modifications – 30% off
- Master Control Terminal – 30% off
- Drone Station – 30% off
- Large Garages – 40% off
- Benny’s Vehicle Upgrades – 30% off