Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 will be releasing for consoles and PC next month, and it’s definitely an exciting one to look out for, especially for players who grew up with the series. Before the remaster drops, though, Activision has released a quick video showing off Rune Glifberg himself in a behind the scenes clip for the game.
You can check out the video for yourself down below:
We get to see Glifberg in the motion and facial capture process for the game, as well as a glimpse of his in-game character model.
The arenas and models themselves definitely look clean in the remaster, and it certainly looks like Vicarious Visions have managed to recapture the nostalgia of the original games and bring them to life with this re-release.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 will be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on Sept. 4.
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Set to Launch For Switch Next Month
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Announced for Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X|S
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater Player Has Recreated Super Mario Sunshine’s Delfino Plaza
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Is Pure Nostalgia With a Fresh Coat of Paint (Hands-On Preview)
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD to Be Removed from Steam, Get It While It Lasts