Tokyo-based kimono brand Furifu has released 10 of its yukata designs into the Animal Crossing New Horizons world just in time for the Fireworks Show event. Players can download each unique design using its respective Custom Design Code throughout the month of August. These designs are absolutely beautiful, so if you like yukatas be sure to download your favorites while they are available!
Here are the 10 unique designs, along with their real-life counterparts.
This yukata features a beautiful design with an antique botanical pattern. The colors are perfect for the summer on your island. The Custom Design Code is MO-96WL-LJS7-SMMX.
- 10 Cute Animal Crossing Outfits for the Cool Fall Weather
- 10 Best Animal Crossing Houses That’ll Totally Inspire You
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Red Dragonfly: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Cricket: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Char: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price